[Unionfs] project using UnionFS: SLAX, you requested this info

Tomas M tomas at linux-live.org
Tue Apr 5 08:38:15 EDT 2005

Hello Erez, you requested this infor so I'm sending it to the list:

> - name of project using unionfs
> - URL to the project

SLAX (Linux Live CD)
http://slax.linux-live.org

> - email of main contact person (or group) of said project
> - estimated date when you started using unionfs

tomas AT linux-live DOT org
23th Feb 2005
Final SLAX release with unionFS support was 4th of April 2005

> - optional for some of you: estimate how many people use your project

In the past, each release was downloaded by approximately 17000 users
per month (based on FTP transfers+bittorent downloads), so I would say
something more than 550 new users each day. Current SLAX 5 is little bit
better, bunch of people were waiting for it, I paid alot of
advertisement and I'm expecting at least two times more users this month

See screenshots, you will like it
http://www.slax.org/screenshots.php

Could you add info about SLAX to your site?
(and maybe update the link to Knoppix? I can't really find such a
release of knoppix with unionFS).

Thank you

Tomas