ATTN JMS: Lensman

B5JMS Poster b5jms-owner at
Sun Apr 27 06:26:12 EDT 1997

From: Matt Thompson <m_thompson at>
Date: 26 Apr 1997 18:50:31 -0400

Joe, I'm sure you've answered this question before, but I was just
wondering what you think of E. E. "Doc" Smith's great space-opera
"Lensman" series of books?  Also, what do you think their effect was on
the scifi genre?

Matt Thompson
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking.  But when you're good
and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky's the limit!" -- The Tick

"You're not going crazy, you're going sane in a crazy
world!" -- The Tick
Matt Thompson -- mailto:m_thompson at